Monday, May 26, 2014

Totes The Best

***This is my second card for the day.  For my Colour Throwdown card please scroll down or click here***



Hi again!  I'm back with a card for the CASE Study challenge.  My inspiration came pretty much entirely from the layout of Wida's card.  I like the strip of black and white stripes in the background and the stacked sentiments.  I used some wide washi tape for my background and then layered up a rainbow of speech bubbles with Paper Smooches sentiments on top of it.  I'm pretty pleased with how it came out - a bright and fun card for a cool kid!     






Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry)  Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Seriously, Totes, The best evan from Slang Gang, You're from Good Gab, Friend from Chit Chat) Paper Smooches
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Word Bubbles) Paper Smooches
Washi - Scotch
Gems:  Recollections

14 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Fun take on Wida's card! Love those speech bubbles!

anja curvers said...

How funny with these colorful specchbubbles. Glad you joined us over at CASE Study.

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute and fun take on the Case Study...thank you for joining us! Hugs ~S~

~amy~ said...

Love your fun take on the inspiration!

Marlena M. said...

This is so much fun Jen! I love the colorful bubbles~

Diane Jaquay said...

This is seriously AWESOME, Jen! I had a hard time with this challenge but you knocked it out of the park!

Angela said...

Jen, this card is "totes" cool and great!

Jacquie Southas said...

LOVE this Jen -really fun card!

Bobby said...

What a bright and colorful take on the inspiration card. Great for a youngster or teen.

Tracey McNeely said...

Great CASE of Wida's card Jen, those are really fun speech bubbles!

Lindsey said...

What a fun card -- I like how the speech bubbles aren't just random, but add up to a phrase!

Wida said...

EEK! this is CAS awesome! I love it

Joyce said...

Oh, this is such fun. Very clever.

Unknown said...

What a funny and bright design! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.