Sunday, May 25, 2014

Peace & Strength


Hello again!  My card this evening is far more subtle in the colour department than my last few cards.  I've used the palette from the Colour Me…! challenge for a sympathy card.  I really like these sentiments from Altenew's Ori Kami set - lovely words and beautiful fonts.  

I had a blissful few hours in the Craft Cave this afternoon.  The mojo was flowing pretty well and I was enjoying the music and coverage from Radio 1's Big Weekend.  (I realise I'm a tad outside their target demographic but what can I say?  When it comes to music I'm a total kid!).  Looking forward to a chill day with Luis and Atti tomorrow.  See you then with more cards! 



Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Primrose Petals, Soft Sky, Early Espresso)  Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Ori Kami) Altenew
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Grove Branch, Grove Leaves) Memory Box, (Nestled Bird) Poppy Stamps

11 comments:

Laurie said...

Jen this is gorgeous!

Michelle said...

Jen, this card is out of this world beautiful! What a fabulous sympathy card.

Lynn said...

Oh this is beautiful. Perfect for a sympathy card Jen.

Shelly said...

This is beautiful! Love!

Rosemary said...

your card is absolutely gorgeous, jen!! love how you used the colors... thanks so much for playing along with Colour Me!

LeAnne said...

LOVE this...what an awesome diecut! Such a lovely sympathy card, so glad you shared it with us at Colour Me..! this week!

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous! Beautiful use of our colours this week :) Thanks so much for sharing with us at Colour Me...! We sure hope you will play along again soon!!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love this totally Jen!!!! The blue set the tone for a whole lotta gorgeousness!!!

Lindsey said...

Wow, such a beautiful sympathy card. Perfect way to use the colours to maximum effect.

Joyce said...

Absolutely stunning sympathy card.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Just gorgeous!! I love everything about it.