Thursday, May 1, 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch #74


Welcome to Week 74 of CAS(E) This Sketch!  Take a look at this week's sketch by Chrissy Larson:


We had a lot of fun over the last two weeks with our joint challenge with Runway Inspired but now it's back to our regularly scheduled programing!  I went a little star crazy on this card as you can see.  Lots of Paper Smooches star die cuts and a PS sentiment to go along with it.  It took forever to stick all those little suckers down but it was otherwise a pretty straightforward design.  Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

14 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous design Jen!

Vicki Dutcher said...

WOW! This is amazing! Too much work for me - but it sure looks fabulous!!

Bobby said...

That's a lot of stars to glue. I think I would have stamped them. I love the results, though.

donna mikasa said...

Wow! I thought you stamped those stars and now I'm doubly impressed that you glued them down! Fun card, Jen!

Mary Decker said...

I love the motion created by your hard work! Very admirable!

Diane Jaquay said...

Pure awesomeness, LOVE!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this looks amazing! Fabulous take on the sketch!

maria f. said...

Ditto Donna! A totally groovin' design, Jen.

Jasleen Kaur said...

I loved your take on the sketch the most, Jen. Just can't take my eyes off your card.

Joyce said...

This is fabulous. And, amazing job of getting those stars so even and all going the right way.

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh em gee...here I thought they were all stamped & thought THAT was super fussy! This is just pure amazeballs.

Marlena M. said...

This is absolutely delightful Jen!

Deepti said...

I like ur colorful starry design :) love the way the rainbow creates movement !

Lindsey said...

Absolutely awesome, and absolutely crazy that you adhered ALL those stars. :D Totally worth it for us that get to look at it without the work part, though!