Sunday, May 25, 2014

Last One…



Okay this is my last card for the ColourQ challenge.  Clearly I had way too much fun with these colours and balloon dies!  I think this is my favourite of the three.  I'm always a sucker for stars anyway.  :)  Luis is out playing football with some work buddies so I'm heading up to the Craft Cave for a few hours. Hope you're all having a wonderful day!







Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Tempting Turquoise)  Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Birthday Bash Sentiments) Papertrey Ink
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Balloons & stars) Lil' Inker
Gems:  Recollections

15 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm heading out for a run and then planning on several hours in my craft room. Can't wait! Your card is fabulous. I love all those stars!

Kristie Goulet said...

I love these balloons and the stars! Awesome card, Jen!

Anni said...

Such a fun card! It screams summer and I love that!
Anni

Diane Jaquay said...

Yep, this is a great one!! Love all the stars and balloons and who could not love those happy colors!

Michelle said...

So much fun!! I love this card! I'm smiling just looking at it!

Sylvia said...

Fabulous birthday card, Jen, love your design! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

wienerhoneymooners said...

I ADORED every one!!! The colors with your balloons = AMAZING!!!

Claire said...

Another beauty Jen - such a wonderful burst of colour against the white!

Lindsey said...

Love how those balloons and stars pop against the white!

Karen B. said...

Bright colorful and fun!

RitaR said...

I ordered this balloon stamp and die set today and your card is FANTASTIC inspiration!

Lisa H. said...

wow!!! I loooove this so much. great work with those colors and I love the LID balloons and stars. wonderful!

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is awesome!!! Fabulous use of those Lil' Inker balloon dies! And the colors - I adore them!!! Congrats on being spotted by Lil' Inkers for You Made It Monday!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Lea Lawson said...

Such a bright & cheery card! Love the balloon & star border! Congrats on being featured on the Lil' Inker blog!

Jen Carter said...

Loving all of the colors on this! So cute!