Thursday, May 22, 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch #77


Welcome to Week 77 of CAS(E) This Sketch!  Take a look at this week's sketch by Gayatri Murali:


For my card this week I used the colours from the current ColourQ challenge.  Actually I've used these colours for quite a few cards this week - the colours are bright and happy and just scream celebration!  I broke out my Lil' Inker balloon dies for a simple but fun birthday card.  I love that layered star balloon - so cute!  Be sure to go and check out the rest of the gorgeous cards from the design team and then get to work and play along!  


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Tempting Turquoise) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Label Love) Altenew
Inks:  ( VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  Lil' Inker

12 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yep, these colours are perfect for this fun birthday card! Hmm, I have balloon dies... ;)

Shelly said...

So fun and sweet! Love the balloons!

Deepti said...

love the bright balloons, perfectly clean design :)

Jessi Fogan said...

So bright & fun! I love the starry balloon :)

Helen F. said...

Hey Jen, sorry it's been a while since my last visit to your Blog. Wow, I have missed so many fun cards. LOVE these colorful birthday balloons on this happy card :-)

Bobby said...

Balloons are the perfect way to interpret the sketch. Love it!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love this, Jen, the balloons are so colorful and perfect for the sketch!

Kelly Latevola said...

I love the bright colors Jen! Such a fun happy card :) and thank you for the well wishes I appreciate them so much XoXo!

Claire said...

Perfect colours for balloons aren't they? And what an ingenious way to use the sketch - love it! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q this week Jen!

donna mikasa said...

Great idea to use BALLOONS! And I can't wait for my Altenew stamps to come in--love the label sentiment!

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Jen, I always love the clean look your cards have! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ.

Meghan said...

What a fantastic card, I love everything about it - it has such great balance!