Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sympathy Flowers


Yes, yes, another sympathy card. Two in a row is probably a bad omen or something. Unfortunately I had a request for one so I made two just to provide some choice. (Yesterday's card was the reject). This one was inspired by Wida's card over at the CASE Study challenge.  I used an ancient piece of 7Gypsies paper for the background - major SNALTED* product!!  I also broke out my Simon Says daisies so I'm entering this in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge's Spring Flowers challenge.  Any fun plans for your day?  We're heading to the Aquarium for my goddaughter's second birthday.  It should be a fun afternoon but oh my gosh I can't believe she's two already!!! 

*Severely Neglected And Left To Die


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Handy Hippo, (More Mustard) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  7Gypsies
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Oh Happy Day) Avery Elle
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Fresh Daisies) Simon Says Stamp
Gems:  Stampin' Up

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful take on the CASE Study inspiration. Love those delicate flowers.

Ardyth said...

Oh well done! You captured the feeling of the inspiration really well!

Tenia Nelson said...

So pretty!!

lostinpaper said...

Great take on the inspiration Jen!

Michelle said...

Beautiful, Jen! Great CASE!

cheiron said...

Perfect sympathy card. Wonderful colors. Thank you so much for playing along with the Spring Flowers Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

Deepti said...

Love the way u cased Wida's card, so perfect n so amazing :)

Bobby said...

Love that flower die. Great take on the inspiration, Jen.

Lindsey said...

This is a great sympathy card, too. I really like the daisies in the bold solid colour. Nice!

Wida said...

i love that background