Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Skinny Washi Stripe




My brother and his fiancée sent me a bunch of crafty goodies for Christmas and included was a collection of skinny washi tape from Me & My Big Ideas.  They're fun individually but I also thought that they'd make a cool stripe if I put them all together.  I decided on a yellow sentiment die to balance out the yellow on the other side of the stripe and scattered around some Nuvo drops for some extra fun.  I made a second card with a Hello sentiment too.




Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Daffodil Delight) Stampin' Up
Die:  (Hello) Paper Smooches
Washi Tape:  Me and My Big Ideas
Other:  (Nuvo Ebony Black Crystal Drops) Tonic

6 comments:

Shelly said...

These are fabulous, Jen! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge! :)

Shelly said...

These are fabulous, Jen! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge! :)

Lindsey said...

My brother sometimes finds crafty gifts for me too! I love the skinny washi tapes, and they're extra fun the way you put them together.

lostinpaper said...

I am loving washi at the moment too, it's such a verstile product and these 'thin' ones look like such fun!

Stampin with Liz Design said...

Such a gorgeous and fun card! Love the stripes you created! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

Nicole Vögeli said...

Such a fun way to use the tape. Wonderful card. Thank you for playing along the Paper Smooches Challenge!