Monday, April 20, 2020

Trio of Challenges


I'm playing along with three challenges with this card - Addicted to Stamps and More, My Favourite Things Wednesday Sketch challenge and Seize the Birthday (Spring Fling).  I had trouble finding a dusty rose colour (like in the Addicted to Stamps photo) in my usual cardstock stash so I dug up some older DCWV textured paper cardstock and found just what I needed.  I used a Paper Smooches border die to create the pale pink swoosh shape and turned to my favourite MFT flower for a pop of yellow.   




Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Daffodil Delight, Smokey Slate, Basic Grey) Stampin' Up, (Light pink, dark pink) DCWV
Stamps:  (Flower & leaves from Tropical Flower, Sentiment from Beach Buds) My Favourite Things
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Cement Gray) My Favourite Things
Die:  (Borders 1) Paper Smooches
Punch:  (5/16" hole punch) McGill
Other:  (Nuvo Ebony Black Crystal Drops) Tonic, (Glossy Accents) Ranger

5 comments:

JoAnn said...

A pretty yellow flower to go on your dusty rose background. Thank your for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Lindsey said...

What a pretty - and different - way to use the MFT sketch! Going the ocean route seems the default. And I get to thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday and Addicted to Stamps and More!

Bobby said...

You did a fantastic job combining those challenges, Jen. I have a couple of old stacks of Core-dinations 6 x 6 paper that I pull out once in a while to find just the right color.

lostinpaper said...

Gorgeous use of the colours and sketch Jen!

Anna M. said...

Beautiful card! You nailed the colors for the challenge!

Thank you and we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
Thank you!