Tuesday, January 21, 2020

CASology #360


Welcome to Week 360 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:



I've had these Neat & Tangled stamps forever and while they've had a few outings they could certainly always use more love.  They came to mind immediately when I saw this cue word and in no time I had this little number.  I love it when that happens!  

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!


Link your creations to the CASology blog by Monday, 3 February (CDT).


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (All from Sparkle & Shine) Neat & Tangled
Inks:  (VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Wow)
Markers:  (BG10) Copic
Gems:  Recollections

5 comments:

sandie said...

This is so perfect for the challenge. I love the design of this card with the soft gems and then the bold sentiment in the middle...a perfect touch to add those baby gems!

lostinpaper said...

No, You Rock my friend!

Deepti Stephens said...

Great design. :)

Joyce said...

Brilliant card design, Jen. Perfect, CAS look.

karen h said...

Oh, I *love* this card, Jen; it is geometric perfection!