Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Knitty Kitties


Hello there!  

I've got a card for two challenges today - Just Add Ink (photo inspiration) and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge (CAS).  I got these adorable Hero Arts kitty stamps back in May when I was in NYC and they were the first thing I thought of when I saw the JAI inspiration photo.  I love when a challenge card comes together so easily!  



Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Island Indigo, Basic Black) Stampin Up
Stamps:  (Cats from Knitting) Hero Arts, (Sentiment from Smitten Kitten) My Favourite Things
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Die:  (Speech bubble) My Favourite Things
Markers:  (BG09, B93, BV31, V000, V06, C1, C3) Copic
Other:  (Nuvo Oyster Grey Crystal Drops) Tonic

2 comments:

Chantell Randall said...

Very cute little kitties. A great way to use the colours from the Inspiration pic. Chantell Just Add Ink

lostinpaper said...

Too too cute Jen, and with the purrfect sentiment too!