Monday, August 26, 2019

Birthday Chicks


I've got a card this morning for the My Favourite Things sketch challenge.  These chubby little chicks are totally adorable and are becoming fast favourites.  I used some MFT paper for the background to add a bit more of a festive feel.


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Island Indigo, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Sweet Celebrations 6x6) My Favourite Things
Stamps:  (All from Birthday Chicks) My Favourite Things
Inks:  (VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Dies:  (Rounded squares) Lifestyle Crafts
Markers:  9YR04, YR61, Y02, Y11, RV02, RV10) Copic
Glitter:   (Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss) Tonic
Other:  (Nuvo Dandelion Yellow Crystal Drops) Tonic

2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

You are rocking the cute Jen!

Dandi93 said...

Adorable Jen and cute use of the sketch