Monday, March 19, 2018

Sympathy Flower


Hello!

Today I've got a card for the current CAS(E) This Sketch challenge.  This Winnie & Walter flower and leaves have been sitting on my desk for a while and I realized they'd be perfect for this week's sketch.  I paired them with some turquoise washi tape and a Lil' Inker sympathy die.  


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Textured White) Bazzill, (Watercolor) Ranger, (Smokey Slate, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Flower from In Bloom: Addie's Garden) Winnie & Walter
Inks:  (Terracotta, Brilliant Red & Orange Brushos) Colourcraft
Dies:  (With Sympathy) Lil' Inker Designs
Washi:  Scotch
Other:  (Ebony Black Nuvo Crystal Drops) Tonic

5 comments:

Anita in France said...

A beautiful bloom, Jen ... the orange is fabulous with the turquoise! Hugs, Anita :)

lostinpaper said...

I love some bright on a Sympathy card design!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful! As always, the scattering of embellishments is perfect.

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful, Jen! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Bobby said...

I love the color combination, Jen, and the black dots.