Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A Little Bit Naughty...

***This is my second post for the day.  For my blog candy winner please scroll down or 



Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card for the For The Men challenge at Naughty or Nice.  This card was inspired by a t-shirt my brother had.  The best part about the shirt was that mom didn't get it at all.  She even commented on the "lovely scene" depicted on it! When we finally stopped laughing and explained it to her she just rolled her eyes and sighed, "I should have known it was something like that."  So glad my mom is so easy going!  






Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Old Olive, Soft Suede) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Lake, trees & sun from Happy Camper) Avery Elle, (Letters from Smitty's ABCs) Lawn Fawn
Inks:  (VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Always Artichoke, Tempting Turquoise) Stampin' Up
Die:  (Stitched polaroid) Lil' Inker

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh good lord. This made me die laughing. My older boys/hubby would crack up laughing!

Deepti said...

hahaha... this is hilarious! Your card is so adorable, I love the scene u created and the green on green trees :)

Tenia Nelson said...

LMBO!!!! LOVE THIS!!!!! :0)

Tracey McNeely said...

Jen so glad you decided to post! Thanks for the morning ROFLMAO!

Lindsey said...

Brilliant. And hilarious. And... it IS a lovely scene, too! :D

cm said...

Too funny...and your card is brilliant!
~c

I Card Everyone said...

Oh my gosh... must find that t-shirt!! Love your card, and sense of humor, but I'd bet you wouldn't be surprised by that =] Sorry I won't be seeing you at
CAS(E) but you can't hide, I'll find you =]
Michele