Monday, September 16, 2013

Leafy Hello


Hello!  Just popping in quickly with a card for the Colour Throwdown challenge.  I had to get creative with my colours as I don't have any Really Rust or Sage Shadow and ended up using DCWV cardstock. I used dies from Paper Smooches and WPlus9 to make my little leaf cluster and the frame is PS as well.  That's it for me today.  Atticus didn't get much exercise yesterday thanks to all the rain so he's bouncing off the walls today.  Time to take him for a long swim!  Hope you have a lovely evening!  


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip) Stampin' Up, (Rust, Sage) DCWV
Stamp:  (Hello from Where Your Heart Is) Simon Says Stamp
Ink:  (Memento Potter's Clay) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Hickory Leaf, Loopy Leaf, Duo Dies 1) Paper Smooches, (Folk Art Florals) WPlus9
Gems: Recollections

14 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love the crispness of the shapes and colours and the cool, autumn feel!

Bobby said...

I love your little leaf cluster.

Lindsey said...

Such a perfect balance of the colours, Jen -- this is really beautiful.

Lynn said...

Hope Addi has a great swim! That sounds perfect to me right now! The way you layered the leaves is gorgeous!

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful fall card...the leaves are so pretty and I love the shape of the sentiment!!!!Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

Lori said...

Beautiful design! Love the leafy cluster at the corner of the sentiment panel. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

Malika said...

The coulors of your card are super, love it

malika

Jessi Fogan said...

I love it! I think I need to expand my leaf die collection.... :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this Jen, it's beautiful. Hope Addicus loves his swim!

Maureen Morton said...

Love the leafy goodness - and no raking 'em! Sweet, Jen!

Deepti said...

This is pastel beauty :)

lostinpaper said...

Pure elegance, what a fabulous collection of colours!

Kim S said...

LOVE this card!! Fabulous use of the colors - and that layered up set of die cut leaves is a perfect accent!

Kirsty, New Zealand said...

loving the colours, remind me of xmas a little and it would be actually quite a cool take on a festive card ... just saying!