Friday, May 24, 2013

Guy Card



The Paper Players are looking for CAS masculine cards this week.  I pulled out some older stamps from WPlus9 and Skipping Stones Designs for this card and also broke out some eyelets.  Those babies sure don't see the light of day very often...  :)  I also tried my new Zing embossing powder.  I love that bold green! More of these powders will quickly be making their way onto my wish list.  My long and neverending wish list...  *Sigh*




Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Kraft) Papertrey Ink, (Night of Navy) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Paint spatters from So 80s) WPlus9, (Background from Grunge) Skipping Stones Designs, (Sentiment from Typically Teen) The Craft's Meow
Inks  (VersaMark) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Leaf Zing!) American Crafts, (Seafoam White) Ranger
Eyelets:  Making Memories

9 comments:

Lynn said...

The green is absolutely stunning against the navy. What a great guy card!

Ardyth said...

Great masculine card - love that lime green and that shape - so cool!

sandie said...

Hi Jen, this embossing powder does look great and against the navy it really does pop. FAB guy card.

Nance Leedy said...

The ep IS fabulous! Love it paired with the navy...thanks for joining in the fun with this great guy card at The Paper Players!

Lindsey said...

One of the many reasons I like knowing you is I think you actually have a bigger collection of ep than I do. :D Everything works so well together on this awesome guy card!

Joyce said...

Excellent guy card. Love those green flames.

stampwithsandy said...

Great CAS guy card, and I love the splash of lime green! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players, Jen!

Jenny said...

ooo that zing powder is amazing.. so vibrant and yep, I know what you mean about eyelets..... when did they go out of 'cardmaking' fashion??? Fab card for a teen :0)
Jenny x

Jessi Fogan said...

So perfect for a guy! I have actually carried Zing powder in my basket around the store more than once, and then I come home without buying it, see it online again, and carry it around the store again...it's getting pathological.
Love that fun background, and the eyelets!