Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Smile

After a 2 minute rain shower this morning the sky cleared and it's been beautiful ever since.  Good for the Bermuda Day Parade and the dinghy races - not so good for the water tanks.  


Luis decided to do work in the yard so I hightailed it to the Craft Cave and made a few cards.  This one is for this week's Colour Dare challenge.  A clean and simple design with a cheery sentiment!
Supplies:  CS: Bazzill & SU;  Stamps: PTI & Fiskars; Inks: SU; Die: Nesties Labels 4; IPs: PTI
After carding and yarding we took the hounds for a swim.  Luis joined them but I only went as far as my ankles.  I'm not quite ready to take the plunge yet...  Another month and water that's about 10 degrees warmer and I'll consider it!  

8 comments:

jjcreations said...

Wonderful card - that sentiment is awesome and I love all the texture on your card. Thanks for joining the Color Dare this week.

Lynn said...

Love the colors and really love the sentiment! I would not be in the water yet either but I would love to walk in the water on the beach about now!

Lori Turner said...

Gorgeous card! I love, love, love that sentiment and those flowers are cute! Thanks for playing at the Color Dare this week :)

Jocelyn Olson said...

Yeah! I guess that means you had a good holiday? Fun card and great colors. I LOVE the sentiment!!

Kim S said...

Way to go on the shout out at Color Dare. I love your layers and the texture!

Kim P said...

This is fantastic! Congrats on the CD honorable mention!

Anonymous said...

Those colours look FAB together! LOVE your embossed background(it adds great texture) and the sentiment is so true!

Emily Leiphart said...

Jen, I love the elegance of this design. The colours are so pretty!