Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Happy Halloween

 


It's been nearly 3 years since I last posted so I'll be amazed if anyone sees this or if the post even survives given that last year Blogger suddenly decided to delete about 30 of my posts for "content violations" (without actually saying what the violations were).  Posts that had been there for years.  Posts about handmade cards.  Not sure what was suddenly so offensive about them but whatever.  *insert eyeroll*

Anyway at the request of a friend I finally dug into my stash and made a few Halloween cards.  Mostly I just remade past designs but I did make one brand new one so I figured I'd share it.  This Ellen Hutson bear continues to be a favourite image and all the add-on sets that come with it make it perfect for so many occasions.

Hopefully it won't be another 3 years before I return!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Granny Apple Green, Concord Crush, Crumb Cake, Smokey Slate, Basic Grey, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper: (Haunted Hallows 6x6) Teresa Collins
Stamps:  (Bear from All Inside, Cat, cauldron, bubbles, hat & broom from Bear Ware 2, Sentiment from The Last Bite) Ellen Hutson
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Glitter: (Lime Green Stickles) Ranger

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I see it Jen and it's faBOOlous!!

Karren said...

Yay! So happy to see you back in blogland, Jen. And such a cute card!

Mel said...

Cute card!