Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Batty Halloween


 I've got a card today for the Just Us Girls Halloween challenge.  I pulled out my new Essentials by Ellen Halloween stamps again and went with a repeating sentiment and one image popped up on foam tape.  A simple layout but always one of my favourites.

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink
Stamps:  (Bat from Happy Haunting, Sentiment from The Last Bite) Essentials by Ellen
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Lime Rickey, Grape Crush) Catherine Pooler
Other:  (Nuvo Ripened Pumpkin Crystal Drops) Tonic

4 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Fabulous Halloween card, Jen! I LOVE the layout!

lostinpaper said...

Great use of the sentiment Jen, what a totally fun card!

Celeste Goff said...

So stinking cute and I love the clean simplicity of it too!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Adorable! I love that cute little bat and your repeated sentiment column with the perfectly placed Nuvo Drops. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!