Monday, June 21, 2021

Berry Heart


Today I managed to use some patterned paper that I thought would never see the light of day on one of my cards and I'm pretty excited about it!  The Fruit and Berries challenge at the Paper Players gave me the idea for it so thanks, ladies!  I used these Concord & 9th stamps for the first time so I'm also going to play along with Darnell's NBUS challenge.


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (Berry Sweet 8.5x8.5) K&Co
Stamps:  (All from Be Mine) Concord & 9th
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Heart) Taylored Expressions
Markers:  (R27, Y21, YG03, C1) Copic) Copic
Other:  (Nuvo Red Berry Crystal Drops) Tonic

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh Jen, This came out so cute! Isn't it funny how we have DSP in our stash that we hang onto just for the right time and this is it for sure! The punny sentiment gave me a big smile this morning! Thanks for making our challenge look so good at The Paper Players.

lostinpaper said...

Yay! Look at you go GF!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Absolutely adorable and you can never go wrong with a punny sentiment. SO cute! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

Darnell said...

Aah, how sweet, Jen! I love that sediment, which goes so well with the pp and jars of jam! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! I hope you are keeping well! Hugs, Darnell