Saturday, November 7, 2020

Paper-Pieced Ornament

 


I've had some mojo issues this past week but managed to come up with a couple of challenge cards.  Today's is for the CAS Colours & Sketches challenge.  I did some simple paper piecing on this Lawn Fawn ornament and added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to the dots for a bit of fun.  I really love Crystal Drops.  How did I live without them before?  

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (All from Ornate Ornaments) Lawn Fawn
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Cajun Craze, Old Olive) Stampin' Up
Dies:  (Burst die, Bow) Avery Elle
Other:  (Nuvo English Mustard & Bottle Green Crystal Drops) Tonic


2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

adding the bold black border panel really made your beautiful ornament pop Jen!

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

I'd argue mojo has returned! I love how this card pops! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S