Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Patterned Hello

 

Hi there!

Clearly this card is not my usual style but the challenge at Simon Says Stamp this week it to Layer It Up so I decided to stick a toe outside my comfort zone and see what I could come up with.  This took waaaaay too long to put together but I was determined to come up with something!  I broke out some Pinkfresh patterned papers and some dies from Paper Smooches and MFT and finally ended up with this.  I don't hate it but it's definitely a style I need to practice more.       

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  Pinkfresh
Dies:  (Hello, Notebook paper, Speech bubble) Paper Smooches, (Hearts) My Favourite Things
Other:  (Nuvo Ebony Black Crystal Drops) Tonic, (Glossy Accents) Ranger

1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

Love these colours together!