Saturday, July 4, 2020

Rainbow Balloon



Hi there!

I had a little bit of crafty time today and made a card for Freshly Made Sketches and Just Us Girls (Rainbow).  This happy little rainbow hot air balloon has been sitting on my desk for a while and I decided it would be perfect for Jacquie's sketch.  I die cut a few PTI clouds and layered them with the balloon and then added a sentiment.  I was going to go for my usual white font embossed on black cardstock but instead I took a page from Anna Lorenzetto who often uses colours for her sentiment strips and I love the way it turned out!




Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Textured White) Bazzill, (Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Balloon from Uplifting) Skipping Stones Designs, (Sentiment from Simple Sentiments No 1) Simon Says Stamp
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Clouds) Papertrey Ink
Markers:  Copic
Other:  (Nuvo White Crystal Drops) Tonic

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yellow was the way to go for this happy little balloon scene!

lostinpaper said...

Gorgeously CAS Jen!

cm said...

Crushing over your sweet hot air balloon, so pretty in rainbow colours! Thrilled to see you in the JUGS gallery!
hugs~carol

Jen Brum said...

This is such a great card! That rainbow hot air balloon is so cute! Such a fun take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet as can be! Love the colorful balloon! Glad you joined us at FMS!