Sunday, June 14, 2020

Yellow Floral Square



Hi there!  
I've got a card today for the Freshly Made Sketches and Inkspirational challenges.  I thought immediately of the Pinkfresh Floral Squares when I saw the sketch and the bright yellow of the photo inspiration sent me straight to this Authentique paper which really allows the flower to pop.  I layered the die a few times for some depth and added a simple little sentiment from Simon Says Stamp.   



Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Basic Grey, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Essentials 6x6) Authentique
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Tiny Words) Simon Says Stamp
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Floral Squares) Pinkfresh 
Other:  (Nuvo Dandelion Yellow Crystal Drops) Tonic

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I turned to Authentique for my yellow patterned paper, too! This is a fab CAS design. And as of this challenge, I get to thank you for joining us at Inkspirational! :D

Amy O said...

This is such a cheery and pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!