Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Spectacular


Hi there!

I'm popping in quickly with a card for this week's My Favourite Things sketch challenge.  I love these glasses and all the fun and punny sentiments that come with them. They're great for so many different kinds of cards!

  
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Riding Hood Red, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Fun & Frolic 6x6) My Favourite Things
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Geek Is Chic) My Favourite Things
Inks:  (VersaMark) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Dies:  (Glasses, sentiment flag) My Favourite Things, Stitched circles) Heffy Doodle
Other:  (Nuvo Ebont Black Crystal Drops) Tonic

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

okay. this is a little bit spooky! I was gathering some cards-made-but-never-sent for my pals at Bringing Smiles, and ran across a favorite - you guessed it, right? USING THESE VERY GLASSES!! Man do I wish I could make stamps/dies!
This card is just too fun, Jen! Spectacular, indeed!
=]

Bobby said...

Love it, Jen!

Lindsey said...

Love this - the striped circle wearing the very cool red shades! I had everything ready to use this sketch... except the time to get it all together. @_@