Saturday, December 28, 2019

Birthday Unicorn


Hi there!

I hope everyone has been enjoying the festive season.  Luis and I had a very quiet Christmas which was lovely and I've been happy to have a bit of free time for crafting.  
I've even made cards for a couple of challenges like this one for the MFT Sketch challenge and the Just Us Girls Anything Goes challenge.  I love these MFT unicorns. They're super cute with just that little bit of chub that makes them extra adorable.  :)



Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Soft Sky) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Unicorn & rainbow from Magical Unicorns) My Favourite Things, (Sentiment from Bigger Blooms) Papertrey Ink
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Clouds, Stitched Arch) My Favourite Things
Markers:  (V000, YR00, Y00, G00, B00, B60, C1, C3, C5) Copic
Gems:  Recollections

4 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

What a super cute take on this sketch challenge, Jen!!! Best wishes for a fabulous 2020!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Such a cahUTE card! Would make anybody's birthday a celebration, Jen! if 'a little bit of chub...' makes her extra adorable, then I must be extra, extra adorable, right? lol
Happy New Year, sweet stuff! xx
=]
ps Did my card make it?

Bobby said...

So cute, Jen. Thanks for sharing at Just Us Girls. Happy New Year!

lostinpaper said...

Love me a quiet Chrismtas too, I've had my Brother and SIL here and it's been lovely! Happy New Year to you and I am looking forward to seeing more wonderful crafty creations in 2020, Big Hugs Therese x ps isn't he the cutest Unicorn!