Tuesday, July 16, 2019

CASology # 348


Welcome to Week 348 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:



My first thought the I saw the cue word was the shimmer of a mirage but I just wasn't in a creative enough space to move that idea from my brain onto cardstock.  So instead I went with the ocean which I see shimmering every day and its also full of gorgeous shimmery sea creatures!  I ink blended the blue strip and then popped up the little seahorse on foam adhesive for a little dimension.

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!


This week's sponsor:


Link your creations to the CASology blog by Monday, 5 August (CDT).


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink
Stamps:  (Seahorse & sentiment from The Reef) Avery Elle
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean & Wilted Violet Oxide inks) Ranger
Other:  (Nuvo Dandelion Yellow Crystal Drops) Tonic

3 comments:

Shelly said...

I like where you went with the cue word. ;) Loving the purple seahorse against the blue water. Simply, perfect!

Lindsey said...

Lovely blended panel! The yellow Nuvo drops provide such a fun contrast.

karen h said...

Great card, Jen! Love the variations in the inking of the ocean, makes it feel real.