Sunday, November 25, 2018

Homestyle Holiday


Hello there!

I have a card (which I think falls in the Clean & Layered category) for the Card Concept photo inspiration challenge.  I pulled out some new Lil' Inker Designs goodies for this one.  I LOVE this plaid cover plate and used it on a few different cards yesterday.  I took my inspiration from the tree, the pops of red and the dark night outside the window.  I had a little trouble with lighting on this photo but on the tree it says, "May your days be merry and bright."  There are 5 different sentiment ornaments in the set.  I made a card with each and will share them later as I realised I didn't photograph them all.  
  

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Real Red, Basic Black) Stampin' Up!
Stamps:  (Tree from Ornamental Christmas) Lil' Inker Designs
Inks:  (Parrot) Altenew
Dies:  (Plaid cover plate) Lil' Inker Designs
Twine

2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Love this Jen, what a great CAS background!

Susan Powell said...

Love that background! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.