Monday, June 25, 2018

A Happy Hello


Hello hello!

I was bummed I didn't get around to playing with the Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash challenge last month but this time I am not missing it.  The theme is Hello/Just because and I kept mine pretty CAS.  I paper pieced the flower using RC papers and finished it off with a little twine bow and some Nuvo drops in the center of the flower.

Have a wonderful week!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Green from Cheerful & Kind 6x6, Orange & grey from Every Little Bit 6x6) Reverse Confetti
Stamps:  (Flower & sentiment from Tall Blooms) Reverse Confetti
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Twine:  Darice
Other:  (Nuvo Ebony Black Crystal Drops) Tonic
Gems:  Recollections

No comments: