Tuesday, May 8, 2018

CASology #299


Welcome to Week 299 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


I pulled out my old Hero Arts ink daubers to create the sea background for my little turtle.  They're so much fun and I'll use them every once in a while and then forget about them  and then be delighted all over again when I "rediscover" them once more.  Does this happen to you with any of your products?  

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at 9am (CDT).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink
Stamps:  (Turtle) Avery Elle
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Markers:  Copic
Gems:  Recollections

7 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Jen this is so so cute! I love the sea turtle!!

Bobby said...

That turtle is so cute, Jen, and I love the sentiment you put with him.

lostinpaper said...

Super cute and seriously fun Jen!

karen h said...

So adorable! And I love the look of the background - rediscovering old tools is always fun!

https://bharatinayudu.com/ said...

Hi Jen! Such a cute and super CAS card. I love the how adorable the turtle looks and the background around him makes him pop even more.Awesome take on the cue word. Hugs - Bharati

Claire Grantham said...

Oh I love this Jen, the bright blue circle really makes your cute Turtle pop. Cx

None None said...

Oh, I just love this, Jen!!! The aqua background behind your adorable turtle just makes the image pop even more! I just made a card this morning with a turtle and a sea scene myself. I'll eventually post it on IG (the only place where I post my creations these days - when I have time to make something). I love rediscovering old tools in my craft room too! The latest thing I have rediscovered is my sealing wax and boy, am I having fun with it!