Tuesday, January 9, 2018

CASology #282


Welcome to Week 282 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


These little cuddling Neat & Tangled kitties are so adorable!  I Copic coloured them, fussy cut them and gave them a little turquoise mat to snuggle on.  It's not often that a card comes together so quickly so it makes me love this even more.  :)     

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!



This week's guest designer:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CDT).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Bermuda Bay) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (All from Perfect) Neat & Tangled
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Markers:  (RV42, YR04, YR61, Y38, C1, C3) Copic
Glitter:  (Clear Wink of Stella) Zig
Gems:  Recollections

7 comments:

Anita in France said...

Oh my, Jen ... these sweet cat chums are just adorable ... such a perfect little pair to go with that fabulous sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

These guys are as cute as they can be, and look just so much like the pets I miss so much! Thanks for the smile!
=]

Bobby said...

I can just see two kitties hugging each other like that, Jen. What a cute card.

Happy Dance said...

I love these sweet kitty buddies! You've colored them beautifully, and I love the mat you've given them to lay upon! This is a perfect CAS card!! Love it! Bev

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, they are so cute! Sweet card Jen!

Lindsey said...

This is so adorable!

Susan said...

I don't often make critter cards...but this one is just adorable! I can see me using that stamp!