Tuesday, October 10, 2017

CASology #270


Welcome to Week 270 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


When I saw this week's cue word I immediately thought of odd as in quirky and this MFT sentiment was just begging to be put to use.  I had fun digging through patterned papers to find the perfect stripes for the glasses - I knew it was there somewhere!  I inked up the last word of the sentiment separately and popped it up to make it really stand out and added a few gems to the glasses for extra quirkiness.

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!


Hannelie Bester - Taking a break


This week's guest designer:


This week's sponsor:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CDT).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Snap Life 6x6) Simple Stories
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Geek is Chic) My Favourite Things
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukeniko, (Regal Rose) Stampin' Up
Die:  (Glasses) My Favourite Things
Gems:  Recollections

7 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Fab and funky Jen!

Lisa Elton said...

Ack, love those quirky colorful glasses!! Fun card Jen!

Anita in France said...

Brilliant, Jen ... so fun ... and rather groovy! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

that's a much nicer word than odd... at first glance at the cue, I was thinking: what the heck is ODD... like OCD? that's me: Quirky!
=] xx

Bobby said...

Fashionably quirky with those darling glasses,Jen.

Lea Lawson said...

This is adorable! Love those cute glasses! ♥

Kreative Kymona said...

Hey Jen!!! It's been a long time since I commented and I'm sorry for that. Life has me all over the place. I love your card this week. I need that glasses die. Its so cute. That patten paper is perfect for that die.