Saturday, September 30, 2017

Super Cute Laundry


Hi there!  

It was an absolutely perfect day here today - cool, dry, sunny and breezy.  It was wonderful to turn off the air con and have all the doors and windows wide open.  If I could bottle this weather and keep it forever I'd be happy.  :)

I've got a card to share for the current Card Concept challenge - for the clean and layered category I'd say.  I was inspired by the baby theme and the pastel drawers led to my colored rectangles.  The baby clothes and sentiment are NBUS from My Favourite Things.  This was a bit tricky to photograph as the coloured Bazzill paper has a bit of a shine to it.  I'm trying to use up some of the random pieces of coloured card stock that I have kicking around instead of always going straight for my Stampin' Up stuff.  I ended up making 2 since I originally cut 3 pieces of each colour.




Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Smokey Slate) Stampin' Up, (Pink, yellow, green, blue, white) Bazzill
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Welcome, Baby) My Favourite Things
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukeniko
Dies:  (Baby clothes) My Favourite Things, (Stitched Rectangle) Lil' Inker Designs
Gems:  Recollections

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness...this is absolutely adorable Jen!

Bobby said...

The color blocking looks terrific, Jen, and those clothes are so cute displayed on them.

Anita in France said...

So sweet, Jen ... those little baby clothes against the soft colour blocks are just so cute! Hugs, Anita :)