Tuesday, October 27, 2015

CASology #170


Welcome to Week 170 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


Last week's card was definitely a very specific and rather tricky one and we didn't have too many entries.  However, I was seriously impressed with the creativity shown by those did play along.  There was a lot of clever stamp usage and plenty of fun sentiments.  So inspiring!

I think we'll see a lot more entries this week as pretty much everyone has a heart of some kind in their stash.  I used some NBUS Lawn Fawn stamps that I bought when they had a sale a few months ago.  I popped up the heart and stuck with a classic central layout.  Sweet, simple and to the point!  Be sure to check out the rest of the gorgeous designs from the design team and then please play along!



And this week's guest designer:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CST).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink
Stamps:  (All from Snow Day) Lawn Fawn
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Real Red) Stampin' Up
Markers:  (RV10, B00) Copic

12 comments:

Ardyth said...

Ha! Years ago I made a card with a similar sentiment and a heart with a hat on it! Love this cozy card!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable!!

I Card Everyone said...

Very cute, and clever!
=]

Lindsey said...

Aaannndddd now I want a heart with a scarf stamp. :D This is so very sweet!

Lisa Petrella said...

LOVE that heart and its adorable little scarf!!! Such a sweet creation, Jen!!!

CJPillow said...

I adore clever, and your card is both clever and adorable.

Joyce said...

This is really clever. Very cozy heart.

Hannelie said...

How cute is that little heart... al cosily wrapped up!
Love this Jen!

Jenelle said...

Such a sweet way to use that sentiment with the scarf wrapped around the heart! Love it!

Neets B said...

Jen, I love this. I just said 'nawwwwwww' when I saw it, so cute. Thanks so much for having me as GD this week xx

wienerhoneymooners said...

So cute and so CAS!!! Great warm heart!!!!

Judy1223 said...

Yep, this simple card definitely warms MY heart! LOVE this!!!