Friday, March 18, 2016

Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


Hello and welcome to the Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop!


The gals of the Skipping Stones Design Stamp Tramps Team are hopping along in a caffeinated frenzy with the rest of the coffee lovers of the card making world! 

The hop runs from Friday, 18 March through Friday, 25 March.

Be sure to hop along and leave comments along the way as there are always fabulous prizes to be won.  The amazing Amy Tsuruta and her team sure know how to throw a fabulous bloghop!

My card uses stamps from Funny Coffee Volume 1 which has brilliant sentiments as well as this hilarious lady who I can totally relate to first thing in the morning.  :)  And I am totally jealous of her bunny slippers...



Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (All from Funny Coffee Vol 1) Skipping Stones Design
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Soft Suede) Stamping' Up
Marker:  (Regal Rose) Stampin' Up

10 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic that sentiment is so awesome and so true. Thanks for the morning giggle!!

Karen B. said...

Oh this is too fun. One of my favorite SSD sets!

D.Ann C said...

I smile every time I see her!! Love this!

Lisa Elton said...

This gave me a chuckle, so fun Jen!!

I Card Everyone said...

I can second that emotion, Jen! LOve this card!
=]

Sue D said...

Perfect sentimnet to go with this lady. Great background.

Lindsey said...

Love the coffee ring background as well as the image and of course the sentiment. Fun card!

Bobby said...

No caffeine here, Jen, but I can still appreciate the humor and design of your card.

Beverly S. said...

Your card is so cute AND funny. Love that stamp set.

Joyce said...

Oh, this is perfect. I think that is what I look like in the morning. I like how you have made a frame with your coffee rings, and how you have used one to highlight your sentiment.