Tuesday, March 8, 2016

CASology #188


Welcome to Week 188 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with for this week's cue word - it's pretty broad and I know there are a lot of hilarious crafters out there.  :D  

After breaking out this Taylored Expressions set over the weekend (see here) I went back to it for this cue word because the grumpy faces on these critters and their cheeky sentiments totally crack me up!  I paper pieced the bear with some older Basic Grey papers and popped him up on some happy polka dots although he's still not in a party mood.  Tee hee!  

Be sure and check out the cards from the rest of the design team - lots of laughs to be had from these fabulous ladies!



And this week's guest designer:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CST).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper:  (Life of the Party 6x6) Basic Grey
Stamps:  (Bear and sentiment from Party Grumplings) Tailored Expressions
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko

12 comments:

Shelly said...

Heehee. Fun and adorable at the same time! Love!

Jacquie Southas said...

Hahaha, I really love the grumpy face and matching sentiment, Jen!

Jenny said...

Oh my... I love that sentiment!! I need this set too :)
Brilliant card Jen x

Ardyth said...

This one really made me laugh out loud!

Joyce said...

Ha ha. This is hilarious.

Lindsey said...

I am obviously going to have to ink up my Grumpling set, too! This is hilarious! Great choice of paper to contrast with the grump.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh boy that's one sentiment sure to get a good chuckle! Cute card Jen!!

Lisa Lara said...

Ha Jen. Fun.

Happy Dance said...

Those grumplings crack me up every time I see them. He's adorable with his little crabby face and party hat. Love that sentiment. "Woo freakin Hoo" indeed! Bev

Bobby said...

I saw this card and thought I'd already commented on it. lol Nope. Another grumpy cat card to give us a giggle.

Sherrie M. said...

Ha! Totally laughed out loud with this one. Awesome!!

Tracey McNeely said...

A bit late to comment but this is freakin' hilarious Jen!