Friday, March 25, 2016

Skipping Stones March Stamp & Share Challenge


Hello and welcome to the Skipping Stones March Stamp and Share Challenge!  This month we have a lovely spring colour challenge for you.  Skipping Stones Design stamps are NOT required to play along but if you have some we'd love to see them!


For my card today I used stamps from the Heartsong 2 set.  Both this and Heartsong have gorgeous bird images - I love how they're decorated with music notes.  I stamped and paper pieced the leaves flat onto the card stock and then popped the bird up on foam tape.  The wonky stitching on the circle adds a bit of whimsy and the sentiment tucked in perfectly to the space above the bird.

I hope you'll find some time to play along with us especially as one lucky person will win a Skipping Stones Design stamp set of their choice!  Be sure to check out the rest of the gorgeous inspiration from the design team and then get crafting!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Blue) Bazzill, (Lucky Limeade, Gumboil Green, Smokey Slate) Stamping' Up
Stamps:  (All from Heartsong 2) Skipping Stones Design
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Die:  (Wonky Stitched Circles) My Favourite Things
Gems:  Recollections

5 comments:

Lynn said...

I love those bird images too...the music notes are so sweet.

lostinpaper said...

So sweet Jen, love how you have used these colours!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautifull bird image and vine, I love that they are adorned with music notes too!

Lindsey said...

I'm liking the music in the birds, too! And such a pretty card.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the simplicity and peacefulness of this card Jen!!