Sunday, September 30, 2018

Yeti & Kitty


Hi there!  

I have two more cards to share today.  First up is for the Stripes challenge over at Just Us Girls.  I love this striped paper and used dotted paper from the same collection to paper piece the yeti's scarf.  I think he's definitely ready for the holidays with his hot cocoa, Santa hat and rosy cheeks!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertry Ink, (Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper: 
Stamps:  (Yeti & sentiment from Beast Friends) My Favourite Things
Ink:  (VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Copics: (W1, W3, W5) Copic
Die:  (Stitched Circle) Lil' Inker Designs
Gems:  Recollections




Next up is a card for the Simon Says Wednesday Anything Goes challenge.  Every once in a while I drift outside my CAS comfort zone and go a little crazy with the patterned paper.  I really had fun with this one and love how it turned out.  And how cute is Newton stalking that poor defenseless piece of cake!  Actually that's pretty much how I am whenever cake is involved...   Nom nom nom!!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertry Ink, (Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper: (Crush 6x6) We R Memory Keepers
Stamps:  (Cat & sentiment from Newton Loves Cake) Newton's Nook
Ink:  (VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Copics: (R000, BG01, C1, C3) Copic
Die:  (Stitched Circle) Lil' Inker Designs
Other:  (Nuvo Ebony Black Crystal Drops) Tonic
Gems:  Recollections

6 comments:

Macimbalo said...

OH this its soooo cute! I love that Yeti and the stripes are perfect behind him!!! Thanks for joining us this week at JUGS!

Lisa Elton said...

These are both as cute as can be Jen! That little yeti is a sweetie and I like the stripes behind him!

Ina G said...

Totally cute and what a great way to incorporate the stripes. So lovely. Thanks for sharing at Just Us Girls this week.

lostinpaper said...

ooh, chevrons I'd forgotten about them lol. how totally cute!

Bobby said...

Those wild chevrons look great with Newton and his cake, Jen, and the stripes are perfect behind the yeti. I have yeti to see you pass up a pun. :) Thanks for sharing him with us at Just Us Girls.

ankitag612 said...

Oh so darling! I love the cute images. So beautifully colored, the yeti and the kitty! And the choice of patterns on the background pair perfectly. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita