Monday, September 17, 2018

Rainbows, Unicorns and...Jellyfish?


Hello there!

I've got two cards to share today.  First is for the Card Concept.  I love the rainbow striped wall in the photo and took that as my inspiration.  I love this background die from Taylored Expressions - the different sized stripes add a fun dimension to it.  I've been trying to work out which style this fits into - Clean and Layered perhaps?  


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Melon Mambo, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Unicorn & sentiment from Magical Unicorns) My Favourite Things
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Diagonal Stripes) Taylored Expressions
Markers:  (R11, R20, Y21, C1, C3, C5) Copic
Glitter:  (Star Dust Stickles) Ranger
Gems:  Recollections



Next up is for CAS Colours & Sketches using some adorable MFT jellyfish and some ancient Echo Park patterned paper.


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper:  (Splash 6x6) Echo Park
Stamps:  (Jellyfish & sentiment from Ocean Fun) My Favourite Things
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Sunkissed, Orange Cream, Silver Stone) Altenew
Dies:  (Stitched circle) Lil' Inker Designs
Other:  (Nuvo Ebony Black Crystal Drops) Tonic
Gems:  Recollections

7 comments:

Patricia Hays said...

You have two fun cards here, Jen! I love the punny sentiment on the second one. Thanks for sharing it with us at CC&S. :)

Susan Powell said...

These are both great! The sentiment on the second one made me giggle. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

Jeanne said...

These cards are wonderful. Full of fun! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

I Card Everyone said...

I LOve YOUR wall just as much … but OH that pun-y sentiment with your jellies just started my day with a smile! xx
=]

Bobby said...

I knew right away what challenge the unicorn was for, Jen, and it looks fabulous. I already commented on that punny jelly fish card on IG. One I've never seen before.

samantha's cards said...

What a darling card, those jelly fish are fun. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

lostinpaper said...

You had me at Rainbows and Unicorns.....