Monday, September 24, 2018

Teal Typewriter


Hiya!

I'm just popping in with a card for the Addicted to Stamps and More photo inspiration challenge.  All the pictures in the collage are fabulous and I love the colours but I took my inspiration from the teal typewriter in the middle and broke out some coloured embossing powder (which I hardly ever use but really should use more often).   


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Basic Grey) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Farm Girl 8x8) October Afternoon
Stamps:  (Typewriter from Type It) Mama Elephant, (Sentiment from Sentiment Sampler) Paper Smooches
Ink:  (VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Zing Aqua) American Crafts
Dies:  (Norebaook Basic) Paper Smooches
Other:  (Nuvo English Mustard Crystal Drops) Tonic
Gems:  Recollections

3 comments:

lostinpaper said...

What a fun way to use these colours and images, I hear you on the coloured embossing powder it's one of those things I just have to have and hardly ever use.

Bobby said...

Too bad typewriters are old hat because one that color is so cute, Jen. I love how you incorporated the other colors with the die cut paper. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Monika Reeck said...

I love the font on your card
I love the typewriter in this color
and I love that note DIES you added on your card Jen
how are you sweety
I was having holidays 1 Month in Indonesia
living at my mom and daddy
and no cardmaking at all...great card..
many thanks for joining us at ATSM this time
big hugs
Monika