Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Froggie Friend


Hello hello!

I'm popping in with a card for the sketch challenge at Just Add Ink which I rotated 180 degrees.  I recently got a few stamp sets from Your Next Stamp and it was a no-brainer that this little froggie would end up in my shopping cart.  He reminds me of the tiny tree frogs we have here that sing all night.  They're especially noisy right now since we just had a good rain shower.  I sprinkled some Brushos on watercolor paper, spritzed them and once they were dry I stamped and die cut the froggie.  I stamped him a second time on white cardstock to cut out the eyes.  I popped him up on a Lil' Inker pierced square and I used a sentiment and speech bubble from Heffy Doodle.  

I actually had so much fun with him that I made a few other similar cards at the same time.






Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Textured White) Bazzill, (White) Papertrey Ink, (Tangelo Twist, Night of Navy) Stampin' Up, (Watercolor) Ranger
Stamps:  (Frog from Sticky Note) Your Next Stamp, (Sentiment from Whatcha Saying) Heffy Doodle
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Pierced square) Lil' Inker Designs, (Speech Bubble) Heffy Doodle
Paints:  (Orange, Sea Green, Lime Green Brushos) Colourcraft
Gems:  Recollections

1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

Love tree frogs, we have a quite a few around here too (probably because my hubby used to 'grow' them from tadpoles). Yours are so cute with their little orange bellies!