Monday, June 12, 2017

You're The Man


I'm way behind in the Father's Day card department and am scrambling to get some made for a few people.  This one is super simple and graphic.  I used My Favourite Things triangle dies with Authentique paper and a dad die and sentiment from Reverse Confetti.  I'm going to enter it in the Simon Says Wednesday Make It Masculine challenge

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Early Espresso) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Accomplished Collection 6x6) Authentique
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Tie-Rifil) Reverse Confetti
Inks:  (VersaMark) Tsukeniko
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Dies:  (Dad) Reverse Confetti, (Triangles) My Favourite Things
Other:  (Nuvo White Crystal Drops) Tonic

5 comments:

Happy Dance said...

I adore Authentique papers! They cut so nice and are always gorgeous. The triangles make me happy all in those different papers, as does that 'dad' die cut. Fabulous FD card, my friend. Chat at you later! Bev

Tracy Freeman said...

Perfect masculine card, love the papers you have used.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Karen B. said...

You've got the perfect combination of elements: geometric, colors, simplicity!

Anita in France said...

Cool, crisp, masculine and fabulous, Jen! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

I love those papers, Jen, and I just remembered I have those triangles. I feel a CASE coming on.