Tuesday, June 20, 2017

CASology #254


Welcome to Week 254 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


This started out as a one layer card but, as usual, I inked outside of the masked off stripe and ended up with a mess.  Clearly I need to mask off EVERYTHING that I want to stay uninked!  I liked the ombre effect of the inking though and didn't want to chuck it so I just cut out the stripe, popped it up on foam tape and added it to a new card blank.  It adds some dimension so I think I can say this way a successful save.  

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!


Sherrie Mannion - Taking a break


This week's guest designer:


This week's sponsor:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CDT).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Real Red, Island Indigo) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Fill in the Blank) Avery Elle
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukeniko, (Island Indigo) Stampin' Up, (Twisted Citron) Ranger
Dies:  (House) Avery Elle, (Heart) Simon Says Stamp
Other:  (Nuvo Oyster Grey Crystal Drops) Tonic

4 comments:

Claire Grantham said...

LOL, you + me 2 peas in a pod Jen, I always have to mask off the entire room when I am doing this!! I think it is an excellent save, love the bright green popping behind the lettering. I really like the little house as the A. Clever. Cx

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun idea to use the house as a letter! Cute card Jen!!

Lindsey said...

The ombré-ness of the strip makes this card perfect!

Karen B. said...

So bright and happy!