Tuesday, June 27, 2017

CASology #255


Welcome to Week 255 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


I've had these WPlus9 birdies for a while now and, thanks to my lovely friend Claire, I finally dug them out to get them inked up.  (More on that tomorrow).  I couldn't resist making coloring that little round tummy red - this bird was made to be a robin red breast!  I also love this sentiment.  Luis and I always get scolded by the staff at our favourite pub because we're not supposed to feed the birds but they look so adorable trying to fly off with a big ol' french fry hanging out of their little beaks!  How can we not share with them?     

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!




This week's guest designer:


This week's sponsor:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CDT).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Textured White) Bazzill, (Soft Sky) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (All from Happy Birds) WPlus9
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukeniko, (Cement Grey) My Favourite Things
Dies:  (Stitched Arch) My Favourite Things
Markers:  (R22, R35, YR04, Y38, Y21, Y06, E33, E35) Copic
Gems:  Recollections
SaveSave

8 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Love love love this set and how you have matched the stitching die cut in the background!

Lisa Elton said...

Love that quirky bird! This is cute Jen and a fun sentiment to boot!

Lindsey said...

Bwahaha! I'm so glad this isn't a seagull; any other bird I might even be willing to share french fries with. :P

Karen B. said...

Always admired this spunky set and I admire your card too!

Anita in France said...

Cute and such fun, Jen ... that little robin red breast looks so pleased with himself! Hugs, Anita :)

Lucille K said...

This is my current fav stamp set and I just love your card :)

Anonymous said...

He is a bit cute - I will give him that! But not my french fry! :-) Don't think that by my not being on the DT anymore that you won't be hearing from me. You're kinda stuck with me. Sorry about that ;-) Thanks so much for being one of a kind and for being such a wonderful friend across the miles. Am grateful for you. Truly!! Hugs!!

Bobby said...

It looks like that robin has had a few too many french fries, Jen, but I too love watching birds fight over leftovers in a fast food parking lot.