Tuesday, June 28, 2016

CASology #204


Welcome to Week 204 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


I decided to go with a British version of "row" for my card.  When you have a row (rhymes with cow) with someone it means you've had an argument with them and after that you probably will need an apology card!  It gave me a good excuse to break out these NBUS Lil' Inker Designs cactus stamps and get them inky.  I know I'm pretty late joining in with the succulents trend but better late than never!  

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design and then play along!   


Judy Marino - On a break

This week's guest designer:


This week's sponsor:



Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CDT).


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Textured White) Bazzill, (White) Papertrey Ink, (Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Cactus & sentiment from So Prickly) Lil' Inker Designs, (Shadow from Shadows) Paper Smooches
Ink:  (VersaMark) Tsukineko, (Cajun Craze, Wild Wasabi, Perfect Plum) Stampin' Up
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Marker:  (Old Olive) Stampin' Up
Gems:  Recollections
SaveSaveSaveSave

16 comments:

Shelly said...

Super cute card, Jen!

Ardyth said...

Clever, clever, clever! I wondered whether anyone would go in this direction, and then I wondered how they would do it - this is perfect! (Much better than sending an "I want to row with you" card! lol!)

Helen Gullett said...

How cute!

Joyce said...

This is perfect and clever. I must admit, I was eager to read your explanation for this card, because I didn't get it at first. But, now, it is all perfectly clear.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic card Jen. Love the cactus image and the greeting. What a great take on the word! :)

Beth said...

Super cute! Great CAS!

Lynn said...

So clever! Love how you interpreted the cue word!

Karen B. said...

Eek! Too much fun and really a perfect apology card!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love your take on "row", Jen, and what a fun image to use!

lostinpaper said...

We have 'rows' here in Australia too Jen lol. Great sentiment, I could use this card nearly every day....

Lindsey said...

You, prickly? No way. Must be for someone else. ;) Perfect CAS design!

Tracey McNeely said...

I think I love cactus almost as much as flamingos! Love this!

Anita in France said...

Tee hee ... brilliant, Jen ... what a fab take on the cue card ... those prickly cacti are fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Yes and YES!!! SO glad you went down this path! A word well understood over here! I was thinking the same thing and was going to pull out the 'sorry I was crabby' sentiment from Lawn Fawn, but settled on some lush leaves instead! I absolutely ADORE this little cactus with its flower top! I think it comes with free forgiveness, doesn't it??

Lisa Elton said...

Well this is just adorable!!

Jenny said...

Oh this is such a clever take on the cue word.... isn't the English language such fun!! :)