Tuesday, September 26, 2017

CASology #268


Welcome to Week 268 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:



At first glance this appears to be a tricky cue word but there really are a lot of directions to go with it.  I went pretty literally with my fortune cookie - and the fortune you hope you never receive!  You could also think of money, good luck, or even congratulating someone on their good fortune.  Also, as my teammie Jacquie pointed out, imagery associated with fortune telling - crystal balls, tarot cards, tea leaves etc. are perfect for this cue!

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!


Judy Marino  - Taking a break


This week's guest designer:


This week's sponsor:

Jaded Blossom Stamps

Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CDT).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Fortune cookie from Sushi Bar) The Alley Way Stamps
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukeniko
SaveSave

8 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Ha! That sentiment had me laughing out loud! Such a fun card, Jen!

Bobby said...

I hope I never find that in my fortune cookie, Jen, but it's a cute idea.

Karren said...

This is hilarious! Such fun and beautifully CAS card.

I Card Everyone said...

and this, just when I was craving Kung Pao Chicken!!!
SO funny, Jen!!! xx
=]

Anita in France said...

Hahaha ... fun and funny, Jen ... frogs legs taste like chicken! Hugs, Anita :)

Hannelie said...

Fun + fabulous clean lines = CAS perfection!

Jen Mitchell said...

Ha! I hope I never see that inside a fortune cookie! Fun card!

Monika Reeck said...

hihi cute sentiment
and love your Bold red on your card the fortune cookie is cute
and I choose the same Image Jen
I would be so happy if you like to see my Fortune cookie card
hugs hugs
Monika