Tuesday, September 5, 2017

CASology #265


Welcome to Week 265 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


I didn't think I'd be playing along this week but I got a bit of unexpected free time so I was able to make a card.  It also helped that I had some inspiration from this week's Make It Monday challenge at Papertrey Ink - Small Images on Repeat.  Lack of mojo is a nightmare but once in a while inspiration pops up at just the right moment.  Thank goodness for that! 

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!




This week's guest designer:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CDT).

I'm also going to enter this in the Back to School challenge at the Paper Players.



Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Real Red) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Apple from School's Out) Sweet Stamp Shop, (Sentiment from School Time) Papertrey Ink
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukeniko
Die:  (Wonky Stitched Square) My Favourite Things
Markers:  (R29, G14) Copic
Gems:  Recollections

9 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

Superb! I love that great white space then the block of red. Cute apples, sweet stitched details and a perfect sentiment. Thanks so much for joining this week at The Paper Players.

Claire Broadwater said...

Jen, I love your CAS card! All that white space makes your apples pop! The perfect card to thank any teacher! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute card Jen!!

Happy Dance said...

Perfect card for back to school, Jen. Those apples look delicious, and I love the bitty squares you've used with them. Love this CAS card! Red is just an awesome color. So glad you had that pop of inspiration!! Bev

Lindsey said...

These sweet little apples are perfect for your clean design!

stampwithsandy said...

I love inchie cards so I love your CAS design, Jen! Love the bitty stitched squares. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

Anita in France said...

Bold, bright, cute and so fun, Jen ... the detailing is brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

Three apples for the teacher. Great card, Jen.

Hannelie said...

Just perfect!