Thursday, September 28, 2017

Birthday Bull Terrier


Hiya!  

I'm here with two cards I made using the sketch over at The Paper Players.  They're basically the same - just different colour schemes.  I've used Studio Calico papers and coloured card bases.  (I'm trying to use more coloured bases to work through the insane amount of coloured card stock I own).  This Waffle Flower bull terrier is one of my new favourite pooch stamps.  He's so cute!  And easy to colour. Ha!




Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Pretty in Pink, Island Indigo) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Here & There 6x6) Studio Calico
Stamps:  (Dog, hat & balloon from Pawsome) Waffle Flower, (Sentiment from Beary Special Birthday) My Favourite Things
Inks:  (VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukeniko
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Gems:  Recollections

9 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

Great cards, especially for dog lovers. I like the way you've showcased the papers. You've chosen them really well, to have them work together like this and not detract from the cute dog and his party hat. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

Julia Aston said...

Cute puppy cards!

Lisa Elton said...

These are both super cute Jen!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Jen, the little pups are adorable and the papers and layout are fabulous 😍❤️ 🐶

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

lostinpaper said...

ooh, do I see design paper Jen? These look fabulous!

Karen B. said...

That IS a cute stamp, and you've used it in such fun ways!

Bobby said...

Shades of Spuds McKenzie. Here I go showing my age again, Jen. You probably don't even know who that is but he was a mascot for Bud Light back in the 80's. You've shown him off wonderfully with all your colored and patterned papers.

stampwithsandy said...

Aww what adorable cards, Jen! Love the fun mix of patterns and the cute little dog. Clean, simple and perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

Anita in France said...

Great pp blending, Jen ... and such a cute little pup ... twice ... so fun! Hugs, Anita :)