Tuesday, April 26, 2016

CASology #195


Welcome to Week 195 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


I briefly considered a sprinkle of rain on my card or a sprinkling of fairy dust but in the end my stomach led me straight to a sprinkle covered cupcake!  Yum yum yum!  

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design and then play along!   



This week's guest designer:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CDT).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Cupcake from Carnival Cupcakes, Candle & sentiment from Carnival Toppers) Mama Elephant, (Sprinkles from Sugar Rush) Paper Smooches
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Markers:  (Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Bermuda Bay, Wisteria Wonder) Stampin' Up
Glitter:  (Clear Wink of Stella) Zig
Gem:  Recollections

12 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Well I think you made the right choice. Who needs to focus on rain when you could focus on SUGAR! :) This card is so sweet!

Joyce said...

Great minds, and all that. Love your yummy looking cupcake with all those festive sprinkles.

Karen B. said...

This is a lot of fun. Geeat isea!

Lisa Elton said...

This is happy happy happy!!

Happy Dance said...

Yep. Sprinkles and cupcakes just go together. Love all the happy colors you've used on your card, too. Very sweet!! Bev

I Card Everyone said...

Only I would prefer raindrops to sprinkles of the decorator kind! My husband is the sweets guy 'round here, and would eat cardboard if frosted, and sprinkled! However, Jen, your darling stamped variety is Perfectly delectable!!
=]

Jacquie Southas said...

A perfect sprinkle of sprinkles, Jen!

Sandra (Sunny) said...

love, love, love this card!!!

Lindsey said...

Love that sprinkling of sprinkles! Sweet *koff* card!

Lisa Lara said...

This is so fun Jen. I am so happy to be GD this week with you guys.

Anonymous said...

Yup, me gain! This is FANTASTIC! I love that you have sprinkles cascading onto your cupcake! This has to be one of my faves this week!

Judy1223 said...

Yep, always a good decision to follow your stomach...I love where it led you, straight to this adorable cupcake and a shower of sprinkles! Perfect!