Tuesday, April 12, 2016

CASology #193


Welcome to Week 193 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


My mind kept going to baby cards when I thought about the cue word this week - pink for girls and blue for boys.  (I think I had Hazel's adorable baby card from last week on my mind!)  I love this Martha Stewart punch for baby cards and I dug out a positively ancient piece of patterned paper to use with it.  (I think it's from 2008 or so.)  I felt very pleased with myself for using it - even if only a tiny bit of it!

Looking forward to seeing your lovely pink creations.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design and then play along!   



This week's guest designer:


This week's sponsor:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CDT).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper:  (Pink Flamingo Plaid) My Paper Garden
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Baby Zoo) Altenew
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Punch:  (Elephant) Martha Stewart
Gem:  Recollections

17 comments:

Karen B. said...

Most adorable!

lostinpaper said...

Too too cute Jen!

I Card Everyone said...

Exactly where my mind went, Jen ... I wonder why?
=]

Anonymous said...

You're so sweet, Jen!! I'm yet to use that snow pea in reference to a vegetable! Can't go past baby cards with it either. Had to stop myself making another baby card this week too!! I fell in love with your gorgeous elephant when I saw her, as well as the 'vintage' paper stock!! LOOOVE it - pink tartan? That totally rocks!! Will chat soon!! Xx

Lisa Elton said...

I do love your sweet little plaid elephant!! Cute card Jen!

Bananastamper said...

Simple and sweet and fabulous! I have been on a baby card kick recently too - had to hold back when the PINK cue came up!
Shanna :)

Happy Dance said...

Perfect baby girl card! Love the little elephant and the patterned paper you've used for her. So darn sweet. Hmmm.... might just have to CASE this idea! Bev

Tracey McNeely said...

So sweet I almost can't stand it--perfect CAS!

Anita in France said...

Your little elephant is just so sweet, Jen ... so cute in that plaid ensemble! Hugs, Anita :)

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card
Heather T

Lindsey said...

I've heard of pink elephants... but a pink plaid elephant is awesome! And makes for an adorable baby card.

Patti said...

Is there anything sweeter than a plaid elephant!? giggles LOVE this darling little card.

Patti

Jacquie Southas said...

Simply adorable, Jen!

Judy1223 said...

This is the perfect baby card, Jen! I would love to get a card with a plaid pink elephant on it! ;) Adorable!

Hannelie said...

Perfectly plaid!
LOVE this sweetest of sweet baby elephant Jen!

Marlena M. said...

Fantastic card Jen~love that sweet elephant!

Lou said...

This is just too cute Jen! Such a sweet little nellie, perfect for the pink theme! Lou x