Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Make A Wish


Hello, crafty peeps!  I can't believe it's Wednesday already.  I keep trying to put the brakes on these crazy days but they continue to whizz by at an alarming rate.  I'm just trying to keep up with them and not miss anything!  I did manage to make a couple of cards today though which is always a good thing.  I'm playing along with the Paper Players' CAS Stars challenge and the CAS on Sunday masculine challenge.  I pulled out an old 12x12 collection of s.e.i papers and die cut some stars.  I think these are great masculine colours and I love the small pattern on each of the stars.  Hope the week is going well for you and I'll see you tomorrow!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill
Patterned Paper:  (On The Coast) s.e.i
Stamp:  (Sentiment from Think Big Favourites #1) Papertryey Ink
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black,) Tsukineko
Die:  (Seeing Stars) Papertrey Ink
Gem:  Doodlebug

9 comments:

Angela said...

Your card is totally handsome, Jen!

Lindsey said...

This is a great masculine card! The strip along the bottom works really well with the main, blinged (on a guy card, and it works!) star.

Tracey McNeely said...

Saweet Jen, love those vibrant stars!

lostinpaper said...

Look at those fabulous patterned paper stars, love it Jen!

Jessi Fogan said...

Like Darnell says, WHOOOOSH and it's Friday! I keep feeling that way too. I love this layout - I've got to remember it, it's perfect for a guy! Love the single bling :)

Deepti said...

This is so simple and so perfect, I wonder when will I start thinking n creating like u :D

LeAnne said...

A perfect card for both challenges! I just love that big bold sentiment! Thanks for playing with my starry challenge this week!

Zw@@n said...

Stunning card, Jen. I love the colours. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Anne Marie Hile said...

Too cute, Jen! I love the single spot of sparkle! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)